Seven Year Limited Warranty (Proof of Purchase Required):
ModernForm warrants that, under normal use and service ModernForm products shall be free from defects in workmanship and manufacture for the period of seven (7) years from the date of sale to the consumer purchaser. In the event that the product does not perform as warranted, the consumer purchasers sole remdedy shall be limited to repair or replacement, at manufactureres discretion, of all or any part of the product which is defective with a comparable product at that time, and was purcahes by the original consumer purchaser.
This warranty shall not apply to any defects or damages arising from any of the following:
1. Accidents, abuse or misuse.
2. Exposure to extreme temperatures. (e.g. flush mount wall ovens: heat deflectors to be installed. Overheads to low to cook top. steam from pots and kettles.)
3. Improper installation of fabrication.
4. Improper Maintenance.
5. Alteration or repair by anyone not authorised by ModernForm.
6. Owner must provide proof of purchase or warranty is void.
7. Warranty only applies to replacement of doors, DOES NOT include labour costs for installations.
8. If a colour is discontinued replacement will match to as close as possible and this will only apply to effected doors/panels.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, including the Trade Practice Act 1974 (TPA) and/or similar state or territory laws:
A: No other warranties, express or implied, are made, including merchantability, fitness for the particular purchase, discolouration over time; and
B: Under any circumstances shall ModernForm be liable for any loss or damage arising from the purchase, use, or inability to use this product, or for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequentioal damages.
No Fabricator, installer, dealer, agent or emplolyee of ModernForm has the authority to modify the obligations or limitations of this warranty.